Re: [TCML] Semi-scheduled down time

Ha ha!  Well I said "data center" because it's at my parents' house.  Back
in the old days they were able to get DSL w/static IPs so I ran the server
out of their house and it's been that way since.  They're ok and just
getting both A/C and the furnace in one installation to save money and
avoid CO since the heat exchanger is shot.

Chip