Re: [TCML] Hot-Streamer website down??

Hi,

Oh, it's "me"...

Like you are trying to download some gigantic file (I am sure a 'totally' public domain movie :D) late at night and the hot-streamer server is clogging the lines all up (8Mbs DSL) due to leachers trying to download the whole 30GIG or whatever... I have a LOT of bandwidth these days - but...

So when push come to shove them out of the way, I click off the Hot-Streamer machine... I few days later I realize it is still off :O)

Probably all fixed now :)

Terry

Quarkster wrote:
Terry F. -
What's going on with Hot-Streamer.com? Seems like it's been down much of this week ... Herr ZApp