Re: [TCML] nst

I tried this method on a junk NST I have.  With two holes I was able to gain
10 ma of current.  This was on a 9kV 25mA unit.  Inital measured current
28mA, after holes 38mA.  So it looks like this does work.  Drilling the
holes was a pain though, and it looks very ugly.  By the way, this core did
not have shunts per se, the core was a sort of O I configuration.  There is
a square frame that an I is welded into.