Re: [TCML] Spark dynamics on Jacobs Ladder

Hi
My hypothesis is that the arc causes localized heating at the points where it
contacts the rods.  this heating causes a bit of expansion at these points,
but only at these points. The expansion of both rods on their interior
surfaces causes them to bend away from each other just a bit above the arc,
wherever it is.
If you use hollow tubes, like rigid copper pipe, and enough power, like a pole
pig, you can see red spots at the contact points of the arc.

later
deano