Re: [TCML] Re: Stacked Toroids

What worked well for me is a 5 gallon bucket. I simply
cut the bottom off and placed it between my 6x24 and
my 8x34. I'd like to experiment with raising it more,
but am limited by garage door height. I plan on
covering the bucket with aluminum tape, but currently
have the two toroids connected with copper strap.

To secure my toploads, I have a six foot long, 3/4" or
7/8" (I forget) nylon threaded rod, which enters the
top of my coil and goes down towards the bottom. I
have a heavy 1" thick PVC disc which is attached to
the bottom. The wieght of the disk holds my two
toploads very securely, yet allows me to easily raise
or lower them.

Adam