Re: [TCML] copper tube stationary gap - was: NST rebuild good

For larger copper pipe, visit one of your your local metal recycling yards - they will likely have 1.5 to 3 inch pipe come in on a regular basis. Make friends with these guys! They can call you when the big power equipment being scrapped comes in, or that scrap industrial parts x-ray machine.
Bert Pool