[TCML] Beginner Transformer Question

I hope this isn't too basic a question. I have a 12kV/60mA NST that I will
build my first coil with. I'm looking down the road a bit and am trying to
decide whether to take advantage of an opportunity at hand. I have a chance
now to acquire a GE potential transformer 7200v @ 1.5KVA.  I know this has
twice the VA capacity of my NST, but what effect will the reduced voltage
have on coil performance?  I am also aware of the ballasting and added
precautions associated with this type of non current limited transformer.
Thanks.

Ken