[TCML] winding secondary coils

Hello Everyone,
I am about to begin winding a new secondary coil and need some tips on doing so. In the past, I have shoved a broom stick through the pipe, set it on two saw horses, and spun it by hand to wind it. However, this leaves a messy coil with lots of kinks. It is slow too. I have been thinking about using a lathe but can't seem to find one. Also, I don't have access to much space or many tools. Does anybody have good suggestions on how to wind this coil?

Thanks,
Clive Hansen

--
Clive Hansen