Re: [TCML] mmc cap protection by spark-gaps-any ideas?

Speaking of using the wrong bleeder resistors, read the story about Jeff and what happened to him when he used the wrong value resistors across the power supply caps in his 833C Tesla Coil at: http://www.audiotesla.org/Jeff%20833C%20Coil.htm  (The resistors actually ran good for about 6 months before one of them flashed over and blew-up with a very loud bang during our Teslathon!)

Regards,
Woo