To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2008 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] New 833C VTTC - poor performance

Roger,

I didn't see any posts from you for many years.  Are you the Roger
Smith that
attended Richard Hull's Teslathon many years ago, and built a voltage
doubler
type DC tesla coil and showed it Richard's VHS video tape, then showed
it
on YouTube years later?

John

Kris, I'm glad to hear you got your coil working better. I know you
have been struggling with it for a few weeks now. Never >would have
guessed the grid coil would have been hooked up backwards. Maybe I
should try changing the leads on the grid >coil for my tube coil just
to see what happens.
18" sparks ! , that's cool.

Roger