Re: [TCML] New 833C VTTC - poor performance

Yeah, it has been consuming a lot of my evenings for weeks now. I have taken this thing apart piece by piece and put it back together a few times. I have moved the feedback coil up and down the primary so many times that the leads got weak and broke. As I was about to solder them back on, I thought "I wonder what would happen if I switched polarity on this thing?", and there it was, the missing piece of the puzzle. It's really buzzing now. I'll get some video posted in the next few days to show you guys.