[TCML] Interesting Coil Wrap

Hey Everybody, I recently saw a diagram on the internet of a person using a different coil wrapping style for his secondary.  It went something like this.  Imagine a secondary coil winding that starts in the middle, instead of one end to the other.  THis person took their wire, folded the length they wanted to use in half.  From the middle of the secondary, they wrapped half of the wire length in one direction and towards the bottom.  Then, they took the other half of the wire (the un-used portion as of yet) and wrapped it in the opposite direction, and towards the top of the coil.  My question is:  What would this be used for, and, would it actually work as a secondary?Ryan_______________________________________________
Tesla mailing list
Tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx