Re: [TCML] spark gap construction - using PPE polypropylene

Hi Thomas,

Actually there's probably no better saw for cutting plastics than a table saw, especially if it is equipped with a specialized blade such as:
http://www.amazon.com/Freud-LU94M010-10-Inch-Plexiglass-Plastic/dp/B00004T7AL
I've cut all manner of plastics such as acrylic, polycarbonate and phenolic using this blade but for something as soft as polypropylene I should think that any blade capable of cutting wood would do the trick.

Dave
Pleasanton, Ca