RE: [TCML] spark gap construction - using PPE polypropylene

I under stand your problem as a table saw can also "bite" you on small
parts. I use a hand saw, jig saw or scroll saw, then make a fixture to hold
the small parts and clean them up on the table saw. You can stop by your
local steel shop and ask for a strip of 1018 steel , 3/4 x 3/8 or the width
and depth of you table saw slots. Cut two 6 to 8 inch parts , put one in
each slot in your saw, bolt a piece of wood to the strips. You can make any
type oh holding fixture on the wood. This way all your little parts can be
square and edges clean.
Note on the steel most people think of steel as 1020, in the steel world
that is hot roll and is rough and has scale, 1018 is cold roll , it is
cleaner, closer dimensions  and has a better finish.

Rich , Kd0zz

As an act of plagiarism . Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling or facts are
transmission errors.