Re: New Video up (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 02:33:20 -0500
From: Jeff Larson <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: New Video up (fwd)

So far we have been using about 60 Hz up to about 650 Hz.  This range
can be expanded though.
With enough time you could play any song to some extent.  We have had to
learn another avenue of electronics, that being midi.  I have not looked
at sheet music since 1989.  So I am having to relearn some things and a
learn other things for the first time.  So goes the world of electronic
hobbies.  Funny to look back and think how I got from a neon sign
transformers and glass plates and foil to placing notes on a computer to
adjust the break rate.

Jeff