RE: dual mot tc (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 16:49:04 +1000
From: A. Wang 2007 T476202 <tangara_02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: dual mot tc (fwd)

Sounds fine to me, though you might need a few for a decent tank
capacitance value. That's something I need to try making meself. If you
can, it is slightly more preferable to try to get a commercial pulse
capacitor, MMC, or doorknobs. But otherwise bottle capacitors work better
than some other commercial capacitors.

Good luck with your coil,

A.Wang 2007

"If you do nothing, nothing will go wrong"

Bean- The Ultimate Disaster Movie