Re: Photos of 8 kVA twin coil (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 06:57:01 +0200
From: Finn Hammer <f-h@xxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Photos of 8 kVA twin coil (fwd)

Greg,

Nice to see the scaled down ALF twins in action. Cool, rugged secondary`s!.

A couple of questions:

Have you got breakout points on those gorgeous toroids?.

Are you gating 2 separate, identical coils at the same time, so that
they are free to settle on each their own frequency, or are the primary
coils connected in a common loop, to ensure solid anti-phase operation?.

Am I seeing a 1-turn primary?.

Cheers, Finn Hammer