RE: Science in the News] Tesla Content....

Original poster: "Dave Halliday" <dh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

His personal website is here and there is a __lot__ more:

http://home.comcast.net/~pqboom/

I really hope that someone has been videotaping his classes -- these would
be as good a resource as the Feynman Lectures.

Dave

,0,2814701.story>http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/health/bal-hs.teacher16mar
16,0,2814701.story