RE: My first tesla coil!

Original poster: "Dave Halliday" <dh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

That is a bit far.  I'm about 40 miles due east of Bellingham and it's about
two hours just to Seattle.

Good luck on your project though!
Dave

m%3Ethe>http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49936/*http://videogames.yahoo.com>the
 > latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.

The fish are biting.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49679/*http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/spon
soredsearch_v2.php?o=US2140&cmp=Yahoo&ctv=Q107Tagline&s=Y&s2=EM&b=50>Get
more visitors on your site using
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49679/*http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/spon
soredsearch_v2.php?o=US2140&cmp=Yahoo&ctv=Q107Tagline&s=Y&s2=EM&b=50>Yahoo!
Search Marketing.