Re: *update* 1.75" x 6" spun toroids

Original poster: Finn Hammer <f-h@xxxx>

John, all

That`s true, I have moved, and got my lathe and milling machine into a nice litle shop right next to her. So I can better make this tooling after hours. I`l have the toroids spun by the guys that did the big ones, like this one: Ebay # 150098285995 (don`t let me down, bid high)
And do the assembly and logistics myself.

If it becomes a success, I`l probably expand the range to supplement the program already available from John.

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Tesla list skrev:
Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx
All,
snip

  I think Finn Hammer is tooling up
to make small copper toroids.  I'm glad he will be able to make
this size continue to be available.  This size is particularly
good for VTTC's, small SSTC's, and for small disruptive coils,
and also as a sub-toroid below a larger main toroid as I show
on my TT-42 coil at my website.

snip