*update* 1.75" x 6" spun toroids

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx
All,

I assume at this point that everyone that wants one of these
1.75" x 6" spun aluminum toroids has either emailed me, or
mentioned it on the list, or sent payment.  I'll start shipping
them during this week.

This will be the last batch I'll be making for all time.  I won't
be offering them again.  Even though these toroids are small,
they are a lot of work to make.  I'm cutting back on toroid
work in general.  I think Finn Hammer is tooling up
to make small copper toroids.  I'm glad he will be able to make
this size continue to be available.  This size is particularly
good for VTTC's, small SSTC's, and for small disruptive coils,
and also as a sub-toroid below a larger main toroid as I show
on my TT-42 coil at my website.

Tomorrow (Monday) will be the cutoff date for ordering them.

The price is $45 each.  Free shipping within the USA.
PayPal  < FutureT@xxxxxxx >

I'll continue to make some 4" x 13" spun toroids from time to
time.

Thanks,
John