Re: Wiring two 15KV 240V/50Hz Transformers in Series for use with 110V (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:44:22 +0800
From: westland <westland@xxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Wiring two 15KV 240V/50Hz Transformers in Series for use with 110V
    (fwd)

Oh... interesting.  You can have 220v lines installed.  Do you just take
the standard 220v pair and feed it to a subset of sockets.

I'll have to look at your site.  And thanks for the insights in the
alternatives.  I will probably keep my 220v to 15KV transformers and
look for ways to feed them 220 in the US

Thanks again everyone for your help and suggestions

Chris

--

J. Christopher Westland, PhD CPA
Professor, ISMT, University of Science & Technology, HK Clearwater Bay,Kowloon, Hong Kong