Re: RF grounding (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 21:22:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: H.S. J. <hsheltonj@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: RF grounding (fwd)

I run a 6 inch coil.  Uhh...for RF grounding, i run a small mini grid of
5x 2' sections of 1/2" copper pipe - (You can buy a 10' section from home
depot and cut it for like <$20) - that is laid out sort of like how the
dots on a dice are laid out.  Since here in WA, our soil is VERY rocky and
hard yadda yadda yadda...I took a hose and wet the ground where i was
going to dig my five holes.  I dug the holes once the ground was
saturated, stuck the pipe(s) in and filled it in with dirt again and
compacted it down.  Then, i drilled a small 3/8 " hole close to the top of
the pipe(s) and fed a piece of 10AWG wire through it making a loop that
way i had a large area which i was able to connect my wires to.

This is seeming to work very well for me :)

-Shelton

Thank You,
H.S.J.

You may reply back at: hsheltonj@xxxxxxxxx