RE: Re: [] conical secondary (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 20:40:48 -0700
From: Anthony R. Mollner <penny831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE:  Re: [] conical secondary (fwd)

I agree with you Finn and I was also thinking that a slightly porous form
might make the wire all the easier because the windings would be able to
stay put while winding. Some kind or lathe turned coil form would be ideal.
Obviously, the thicker the gage of the wire, the easier it would be to keep
them from cross winding. Just my thoughts on that.
Tony