Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 06:34:45 -0400
From: mercurus2000 <mercurus2000@xxxxxxx>
To: tesla <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Plasma Related Toys for sale, UPDATE...

I wanted to let people on the list know I still have pocket plasmas for
sale, you can see what they are like here
http://www.zerotoys.com/newsite/products/WarablePocketPlasma.htm
I have blue, green, and tricolor, asking $16 a piece plus shipping and
handling, when you contact me, let me know which color/colors you want.
I also have several plasma mugs still for sale,
http://www.kleargear.com/1721.html
I'm asking $17 plus shipping and handling. Contact me if interested
mercurus2000@xxxxxxx