Re: 1/4 wave TC (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 17:21:02 -0400
From: Skip Greiner <skipg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 1/4 wave TC (fwd)

Bart and all
I have built a meter that appears to work well in measuring high
voltages. I use a 1 ma movement and a very long string of resistors in a
voltage devider. The meter is fed through a bridge retifier. I
calibrated the unit and it appears accurate to about 5%. When the system
goes into resonance the voltage jumps to about 20kv with 40v input to
the NST. I would not have believed it.

The wire in the secondary is stranded. I picked up about 100k feet of
this stuff a while ago so I use it for everything.
Skip