Re: Tesla/BL Re: Ball Lightning from high-amp discharge

>  >> The only reference that comes to mind is in CS Notes,
>  >    where he records it as an anomaly, worth of comment."
>  >
>  >     Where in CSN?  I thought I'd seen it there but can't find it now.
>
>        Pooh.  8)>>
>
>        I don't know either.  It was mentioned at one of the
>        ITS TeslaCons, possibly '88 and i took the presenter
>        at his word.
        Found it/them.
         Comments to Plate XLI, p 369, 3 Jan
         Longer than i remembered.
          (Plate XLI, itself, is not present...)
          Editorial comments by Marincic, p 431

         best
          dwp"

Thanks - got it. What bugs me is that I've just been studying the preceding pages but didin't look at the one additional one.

Ed