Cynder Moon video added to Mind Freak and Madame Electra

Original poster: "Terry Blake" <tb3@xxxxxxx>

Hi all,

It has been in my archive for a while and I thought I might finally get it
posted.

She used to be on the web with lots of erotica and had a traveling show.
She was even in a few movies.  Though not your top shelf variety.

a.. Malefic (2003) (V)
a.. New York Taxi Tales #1 (1998) (V)

I do not know what happened to her.  Does somebody know?

Anyway, without further delay, here she is again;

Cynder Moon on top of a Tesla Coil, on Ripley's Believe It or Not! (page
bottom)
http://www.tb3.com/tesla/tv/index.html

enjoy

Terry Blake