From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 12:36 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: transformer oil, mineral oil, silicone sealant

Original poster: "miles waldron" <mileswaldron@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I made this diode array which is 7 X stacked 20kv 40ma FWBs in parallel. If
I make a square PVC chamber and seal the diodes into the chamber, can I get
away with filling it with slilicon or somethine else? Or do I need to use
transformer oil, or mineral oil? I would rather the end result not leak oil
or spew rancid mineral oil. I discected the diodes from a working 120kvdc
x-ray. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Miles Waldron