[TCML] MMC Caps

OK.  Please help me make sure I have this straight on the caps.

the 940c has dv/dt of 1700 and Ipeak of 171
while the 942 has dv/dt of 5137 and Ipeak of 77

(this was for 2000vdc and 0.1uF on 940 and 2000vdc and 0.15uF on 942)
it is the large dv/dt of the 942 series that makes it more desireable, yes? at least that compared to the
Ipk which is higher in the 940 series.
both say high peak current, self-healing, high frequency & high voltage.
I looked at Richard's site and he says something like 'peak current in the tank can run from
100A to 2000A'

so on smaller coils are the 940c caps gonna handle it or is this just being penny-wise and pound-foolish?

thanks

Paul...