Re: [TCML] Coupling of oil insulated coils

May have been me.  I recently mentioned working on an
oil-coil, but progress is very slow (kids, long hours
at work, yada yada...)  Here's me with the secondary
(no oil in there yet!):
http://silicon-arcana.com/oil_secondary.jpg

Secondary vessel used to contain a 115kV capacitor.

Main project is the gap right now, though.  It's an
SISG.  So the coil won't be "classic", but fairly
close.

Cheers,
Aaron, N7OE