Re: [TCML] Q,,question

Sirs,

""Thought will lead to experiments, which will demonstrate
   the effect.""
My thouhts also.

Splitting is nothing,vertical dremal attached to a flat surface,
What would be the size of this ribbobn,,,my math dont work that well?

The inductance I can measure and compare to primary,,;))
Regards

--

  johnbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxx

--