Re: [TCML] Q,,question

At 10:40 PM 12/5/07 -0800, you wrote:

Splitting is nothing,vertical dremal attached to a flat surface,
What would be the size of this ribbobn,,,my math dont work that well?

The inductance I can measure and compare to primary,,;))
Regards

> > > Sirs,
> > > Would it be better to split a roll of 7/8" copper coil, and roll it
> > > flat?
> > > Seems more area would mean more "skin depth area"???
> > > Regards
> > > j.
> > > .

the resulting ribbon made from a tube (assuming no waste) = pi * D where D is od of tube. so 7/8 = .875 hence .875(3.14)=2.747 or about 2 3/4 inch ribbon

marko