Re: V11.1 for JAVATC (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 23:58:54 -0400
From: Slurp812 <slurp812@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: V11.1 for JAVATC (fwd)

I was just recently using JavaTC to work out some of the last details.
before I finish my coil. This is an excellent program! I also work ion
the IT field, and I am familiar with what we call a dot-0 release!
With out you and just about everyone else on this list, I wouldn't
almost have a working coil. I need a few more things, and lots more
time, but it will make sparks, someday. I only have one question, is
there anyway to "load" coil data in via a data file of some sort?