Re: Grounding (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 16:26:55 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Grounding (fwd)

Scot,
     If you were running twin piggies as you are, could you not center tap
ground them like the center MOTS of a MOT stack?  I would assume, that this
way you would get less stress on your transformers (not that it seems to
matter, as they don't seem to mind!)
Scott Bogard.

http://travel.msn.com/Articles/aboutfarecast.aspx&ocid=T001MSN25A07001