Re: newbie

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
Hi Chris,

I have to agree with Terry on this recommendation. Any TC book over ten years old has probably got a lot of obsolete and/or inaccurate information and superceded theories in it. Also, Lindsay Publications, and to a somewhat lesser extent, Tfcbooks, publish Technical, scientific, pseudo-science, fringe science, and outright new-age hokum, indiscriminately and with equal aplomb; whatever they can get the publishing or reprint rights to. Until you have developed a pretty good internal S**T filter, take whatever you read from them with a sizeable block of salt, especially the TC ones with medical/biological/antigravity/free energy claims. Stick with the sites Terry recommended and ask plenty of questions here on the list. The vast majority of people here are rational ;^)))

Matt D.