Re: RE:newbie

Original poster: "Jack" <Jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Mike,

I think it is now a 'print-on-demand.' I found it on eBay listed by Brent. I don't see it now however . . .

JT
On 10/3/2006 12:22:34 PM, Tesla list (<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote: > Original poster: "Mike" <<mailto:mike.marcum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>mike.marcum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I have that one (bout 10 years now, getting ragged).
> Didn't know it
> was still in print.
>
> Mike
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>

AVIS D'INFORMATION CONFIDENTIELLE ET PRIVILEGIEE