RE: need some capacitor help

Hi,

I dug it out of the pile. It ran at about 22kV and you can see I had to use nuts to space out the brass plates so it wound not arc over ;-)) They are 30kV, 1.7nF transmitting caps. I got them for like 50 cents each cause the store thought they were motor mounts ;-))

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/CerCap.JPG

Although constructed in 1991 and no longer used, it still works perfectly ;-)) A few dents and tarnish, but it never let me down ;-) 17nF total and easy to remove caps for lower values for testing stuff.

Cheers,

	Terry