Re: Tesla and Amateur Coilers WAS: Veeper website

> What is the 3rd coil for?
    cf the Colorado Springs Notes.
    I'm assuming the extra coild described therein is what
    is meant.

>  Channeling/ guiding/ aiming the electrons?
    I'd not so describe it.  Seems tobe an impedance matching
    device, more or less analagous to a loading coil.

    best
      dwp"

Latter seems correct. I have yet to see any analysis or experiment which indicates that there's any fundamental advantage to a "multiplier" other than possible convenience in installation or in picking parameters.

Ed