Re: ScanTesla V7.61 - V7.62 ;-)

Hahahaha!

I was hiking in national and "my" forests all day today... I was trying to chop open a pine cone looking for those odd "pine seeds" I see at "King Supers"... They gotta be in there... The pine cone won out :-))) It slimmed me with pine oil sap before I could get in... But before I had to open the "Buck Switch" on it... I realized the secret to steamer modeling was not inside... So it tossed it..., washed my hands with dirt (works good on pine sap goo) and went onwards ;-))

The quest for Tesla coiling knowledge is just waiting for those that "dare" to try and find it!!!!!

I sort of hate to be alone in the quest...

Cheers,

        Terry