Re: ScanTesla V7.61

Original poster: "dest" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Re: ScanTesla V7.61>Original poster: Vardan vardan01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>Most of the streamer "model" is based on Bazelyan and Raizer's "Spark
>Discharge" book.

so now Marco can don`t bother anymore with his model, right? and you have
succesfully implemented positive and negative dicharges in your model too,
and it can predict sparks lenght with +- couple of inches of accuracy, etc?
i think you can call Bazelyan then and inform him about this too, not only
tesla listies % )

>The streamer part of the program really is not based much on
>circuit theory.

of coz not, but the power calculation is based on simplified lumped model,
and
lenght calculation too. if all is so simple - why do the "russians" say,
that there is NO
any accurate models at all? and many of their formulas are suitable only for
"order of
magnitude" calcs?

>If the program does not help you, don't use it :-)

oh thnx very much, you have really save my head from exploding - i believe i
could
never even think bout that myself, LOL : )))