Re: Cyclone fence for ground

Hi,

Drive the ground rod!! That fence is probably more of an antenna than a ground and you don't want 3000 people to be able to grab it!! It is probably chain link where every "connection" is heavily coated with zinc oxide... Depending on the size of the coil and the soil, the ground rod can probably be pretty minor.

Cheers,

        Terry