Re: MWO

Original poster: "Thomas Coyle" <zxcasd@xxxxxxxxx>

I'm not sure how directly comparable it is to this, but there is plenty of research that appears to show that electrical and ultrasonic stimulation does help heal bone fractures. Just a few days ago the FDA approved a portable ultrasonic stimulator:

<http://www.medgadget.com/archives/2006/07/the_only_bone_s.html>http://www.medgadget.com/archives/2006/07/the_only_bone_s.html

and the electrical stimulators have been around for ages - a coworker of mine had a nasty bike wreck a couple years ago where he left about 1/2" of his ulna on the road. His doctor had him doing electrical stimulation treatments a couple times a week for a couple months.