Re: MWO

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
Hi Paul,

I considered using a Lakhovsky MWO-type quack-medicine scam to raise money to fund my more legitimate TC work, but I didn't think I could keep a straight face while separating desperate and ignorant people from their money. This thoroughly discredited system has been making an appearance every 10 to 15 years since the 1930's. Every generation of coilers thinks they have discovered the "magical cure" and those "fringe science" publishers who recycle the trash books ARE good at separating desperate and ignorant people from their money. Be Careful!

Matt D.