Tube Sockets (4-250a)Amongst others

Original poster: Fucian@xxxxxxx
Hello,
after some time, i managed to get ahold of some nice tubes for my new vttc. The old used an 811a(cetron) which i abused with a level shifted MOT. Produced some nice 7-8 in flames, but the tube eventually arced over inside(from messing with the feedback coil too much)

Well, i jumped to an 813, then decided to keep looking. I managed to get some 810's, but decided I wanted something else. ( I wanted to have a nice clean tube, im very vain ;-))

I now have an 833a but was VERY surprised at the sheer size of this thing!So, i am going to resell it. I have won an eimac 4-250a(looks to be in GREAT shape). I have no idea where to get a socket for this(been looking around). Any ideas?I also have a NOS eimac 4E27(neat with its uranium glass!). Where about could I find a socket for that as well?Lastly, some 254 tubes are on their way(ive gone tube crazy laitly).

Where do you guys get your sockets?
Thanks!
Matt