To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 9:50 AM
Subject: More primary L needed

Original poster: "Mike Tucknott" <michael.tucknott@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All

I`v done the calc and I`v found that I need more primary to get the system
to tune. > OK so adding more primary C is not an option also there is no
room to add an extra > turn on to the primary,
(SNIP)

<http://freespace.virgin.net/michael.tucknott/tesla.htm>http://freespace.virgin.net/michael.tucknott/tesla.htm