RE: spark gap (working copper)

Original poster: "Dave Halliday" <dh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Couple more things:

Copper work-hardens but if you heat it with a propane torch and let it
air cool, it will soften back up again.

WD-40 is a good cutting fluid for non-ferrous metals.  Particularly good
for milling aluminum but also fine for copper.

The ferrous metals blades need to be run at pretty low RPMs - Makita
makes one that runs at 4K RPM but it also costs about $50 and is really
only for steel sheet and thin soft iron.  Abrasive cutoff wheel is still
the best there.

Dave