Re: question for coin shrinkers - thanks!

Original poster: Gomez Addams <gomezaddams@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for everyone's replies, you've given me several good solutions
to choose from.

Now all I have to do is get my darned pulser put back together - lots
of work yet to do, and little time to do it in, plus other projects
competing.

When I do get around to trying coin shrinking, I'm going to be a bit
of a naive maverick and try to muffle the sound as much as possible
with a sound-insulated over-casing outside the primary containment.
It'll be a bit of work, but might be worth it.  I like to stay on
good terms with my neighbors, and due to a pyro incident in my
distant past, I want to avoid anyone calling the cops to report loud
bangs associated with me.  I'll let you know how well that works
out.  Fortunately my garage has cinderblock walls, which helps some,
although the windows are thin, and the various doors leak sound a bit.

 - Bill "Gomez" Lemieux

Few people are more dangerous than a
software engineer with a screwdriver
or a hardware engineer with root.