Re: Please Help! Trying to tune the primary coil (fwd)

Moderated and approved by: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 09:13:34 -0700
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Please Help!  Trying to tune the primary coil (fwd)

I've sent the schematic to him off-list.  I also sent some schematics for
dynamic Q measurement of sec coil, measuring coeff. of coupling with a tank
heater, and a small Tesla coil tuning indicator (used with coil live
sparking) that we use for dynamic coil tuning.

If anyone wants these sketches contact me off-list and I will email them to
you.

Dr. Resonance