Re: A&E Tesla coil, and Mind Freak. (fwd)

Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 16:39:33 -0700
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: A&E Tesla coil, and Mind Freak. (fwd)

Yes, it was my "Big Bruiser" Tesla coil.  They used a shark suit and, of
course, faked the part about him getting hurt, ambulance and all.  We did
not know about this part of the script or we would not have let them use our
coil to simulate injury when in fact he wasn't damaged at all.

We run Big Bruiser at our open house every fall.

Dr. Resonance